Timelines 5 New Timeline Options
Timeline 2: .timeline-left
John & Mike Doe meet for first at Kings College London
Pagus pneum quae tincidunt. Jus mos populus rusticus sino suscipere zelus.
John Doe launches first website
Dignissim fere immitto importunus in turpis. Dolor hos magna praesent probo quadrum quidem quidne valetudo.
The company was born
Aptent brevitas natu odio scisco sed sudo tum. Erat immitto qui ullamcorper.
Company lands first major client
At causa mos probo tum veniam. At nulla patria probo tum verto ymo.
4 Timeline variations (combine with .timeline) classes available:
- Default : class="timeline" = default, 2 items per row, floating left & right, timeline runs down the middle. Is stacked on mobile.
- timeline-left : class="timeline timeline-left" = 1 item per row, floating left, timeline runs down the left with markers aligned left
- timeline-right : class="timeline timeline-right" = 1 item per row, floating right, timeline runs down the right with markers aligned right
- timeline-stacked : class="timeline timeline-stacked" = posts stack on top of each other, 1 item per row, timeline runs down the middle, markers show above posts. Is default mobile layout.
Timeline item (combine with .timeline-item) classes available:
- overlap-off = drops the item overlap
- overlap-pull-large = class to pull item up 120px
- overlap-pull-small = class to pull item up 30px
- overlap-push-large = class to push item down 120px
- overlap-push-medium = class to push item down 60px
- overlap-push-small = class to push item down 30px
- right = pulls item to right
- highlight = highlights the marker with primary colour